Haven’t played it since before TFS. Comp playlist, 5 matches (2 ruined by players leaving), 4 losses, but overall… I enjoyed it.
I’m revisiting some old favourite weapons. Good old Sturm & Drang still doing their thing. Looking forward to messing around with Skyburner’s at some point and also need to see if I can get back up to speed with Gallu.
And I want to chase a decent set of Triumphal Anthem gear. It’s rare I like Crucible armour, but I do like that set.
Oh man, I’m back in (at least until GTA 6 drops).
English
#destiny2
-
You play crucible these days, not for victories, but for memories. Both past and present.
-
5 RepliesRefreshing to see a pvp post thats not just complaining about something
-
7 RepliesI'm slowly working through unlocking campaigns on my 2 dead characters so if I do return I've as little tedious grind as possible, I'm only playing an hour a day in the quiet of morning. I've gone the mw4 route over GTA, just because I know I'll play cod the whole year, whilst GTA looks good it's just not my type of game & I no longer want to live in a game, I'm going casual baby 😆 I'm still not entirely sold on mw4 btw, I've pre ordered on loaded so it's much cheaper than Xbox & nullifies the cost of requiring gamepass to play online, but also I can request a refund upto 1 month post release as long as I don't unlock the key to download it, so I'm keeping my options open till the last minute. It's just a chunk of money for a game I'll only play multiplayer, & a game probably affected by GTA affecting it's playerbase which could effect matchmaking. Personally I've not touched crucible in a year or so & doubt I ever will again, used to love it too 😢
-
I'm not sure if you know. Now more than one person can take the heavy. I see some people walk away from the heavy after the first guy gets it.
-
It’s fun until you play it enough and then it’s like why are we leaving mid match we still get rewards at the end.. people don’t believe in a good comeback anymore.