JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/8/2026 4:36:18 AM
1

Issue: Warlock class ability cannot be activated while blocking enemy attacks with a sword.

While playing as a Warlock, I noticed a strange issue when blocking enemy attacks with a sword. Whenever I’m holding the sword’s block/guard ability, I can’t activate my Warlock class ability (Rift). Even after I stop blocking, I have to wait a few seconds before I can use my class ability again. This can be pretty frustrating during combat, especially when you’re trying to quickly place a Rift to survive incoming damage. I’m not sure if this is intended behavior or a bug, but it would be great if Bungie could look into it. Hopefully, this can be addressed in a future update!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi! Thanks for reporting this to us. Does this happen with any Sword, or only specific ones? Also, would you be able to reproduce the issue and capture a video of it so we can take a look? You can then upload it to a public hosting site and post a link below. YouTube or [url=https://imgur.com/upload/]Imgur.com[/url] link would be the best way for us to view it. Thanks in advance!

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon