I love the tier system, I love the amount of loot you get. The grind has been reduced which is great for me. Everything overall feels great. Some of my buddies hopped back in as well.
The only potential gripe I may have raids and dungeons, please make them fun again. Over complicating makes them inaccessible to casuals like myself who barely have time to play nowadays.
Warlords Ruin and VoG are a good baseline to build off in my opinion. Grasp of Avarice is still my all time favorite. I completed VoW but it wasn’t as pleasant.
English
#destiny2
-
They basically powercrept and over-complicated all Raids and Dungeons from TFS onward. The good thing is that those activities don't really have incentives to grind (outside of some Armor). I agree with the sentiment in general though. If a Raid is "too easy" then run it on Masters. No need to overcomplicate the slightly more casual modes. VOG & Warlords are quality baselines for difficulty, mechanics and time invested. Can't blindly and mindlessly complete them (especially with newbs) but also not backbreaking, perfect coordination and infinite sweating to complete. I don't care how many times I run Vesper's Host, or what difficulty, the final boss fight is an insane sweatfest every single time. And for that reason, I despise that dungeon. Unfortunately, Bungie sought to fanservice their top 1% by ratcheting up the complexity and difficulty of all new Raids and Dungeons. This was intentional for numerous reasons. #1. It turns basically 90% of the playerbase to content creators for guides and tips. #2. When the content initially drops with contest mode, streamers pull record numbers. #3. It turns a significant number of the playerbase to content creators for carries. It's just pure fanservice and a way for them to back CCers who are just free marketing and guides for their franchise.