JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon is temporarily offline for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by moist: 10/5/2026 11:04:55 PM
1

Game is too cluttered

Too many notifications and banners popping up in the middle of gameplay it’s infuriatingly annoying,also what’s up with all the over complicated stuff in the UI and the weapon tiers and stuff??? It’s all meaningless,the stuff that isn’t top tier is just garbage so why even have anything below tier 5? I just got back after quitting from edge of fate and it’s all just annoying and overly complicated. Its no wonder there’s no new players it turned me off instantly,and then I get into crucible and there’s no aggression everyone just pokes with scouts/HC/pulses,it’s genuinely so boring and frustrating. Someone needs to streamline the ui because this is far too overwhelming. I genuinely don’t think I’ll buy any DLC still,destiny 2 is just a headache atp. Also when are shaders getting fix? There’s so many and no way to filter through them. I will say though I love the changes to the vault. I just genuinely think there’s too much going on and there’s too many things to keep track of,for example:why do we need like 5 different currencies to level up weapons? It’s ridiculous,specially when you have to grind like crazy for them. The fact that I have to grind so much and my gear becomes obsolete every other update makes me not want to buy anything from Bungie. Please simplify the game overall,I want to play not to have my gameplay interrupted and slowed down by a bunch of useless information,it isn’t fun.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon