Hello Bungie Support,
I'm writing to report what appears to be a bug with the Wavesplitter exotic.
Issue:
My collection/triumphs shows that the Wavesplitter catalyst has been acquired, but I cannot apply it in-game. The catalyst does not appear as an available upgrade on the weapon, so I'm unable to use it or progress it.
Details:
- Bungie Name: newty7980#0351
- Platform: PlayStation
- Region/Language: Korea / Korean client
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the character screen and inspect the Wavesplitter.
2. Check the catalyst slot/upgrade option.
3. The catalyst cannot be applied, even though it is listed as acquired in my collection.
What I've already tried:
- Restarting the game / relogging / switching characters / checking the vault and postmaster / reinstalling, etc.
I have attached screenshots showing the catalyst listed as acquired and the weapon screen where it cannot be applied.
Could you please look into this and restore or fix the catalyst so I can apply it? Please let me know if you need any additional information from me.
Thank you for your help.
Best regards,
newty7980#0351
-
The triumph is for completing the catalyst, not obtaining it. So you just have the bug that ticks off the triumph, it won't affect the drop.
-
Hi there, Thanks for reaching out and reporting this. We are aware of issues where the Wavesplitter Catalyst may show up as acquired even when it isn't, which is why you are unable to equip it. At this time, we are investigating this on our end. We apologize for the troubles this may have caused.
-
Bug with the triumph completing w/o actually getting the catalyst. Since catalyst can’t be equipped on weapon, then you never had catalyst. This bug doesn’t prevent catalyst from actually dropping.