JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/5/2026 8:04:36 AM
2

Battle Pass trapped on dormant account after Cross Save setup

Hello, I need assistance with a misapplied Battle Pass entitlement due to Cross Save. I purchased the game's DLC and Battle Pass bundle natively on PC. Afterward, I enabled Cross Save and selected my old PS4 account to serve as the Active/Primary account. I didn't realize this would hide my native PC character profile where the Battle Pass was automatically applied. I have since created a brand new character under this active Cross Save profile. Because of this layout, I have full access to my DLC licenses on PC, but my character does not own the Battle Pass—it is trapped on my dormant PC profile. Could a Bungie representative please look into manually transferring the Battle Pass entitlement to my active character profile, or advise on how to safely correct my primary account? Thank you!
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi! Thanks for reaching out. For assistance with your Season Pass, please send us a support request at the link that viiTactiiCZz posted below. One of our team members will review your request and assist if you are eligible. Thanks!

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Fill in the form linked at the bottom of this page: https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049497351-Contact-Form-Missing-Eververse-Item-or-Add-On-Items Bungie will review the ticket during the week (Monday -> Friday) to determine eligibility and in most cases simply apply the missing items to the active account. The transfer is done at Bungies own discretion after they review your entitlements/setup etc.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon