Had a wonderful day celebrating my grandparents b-day. Came home wanting to play some crucible and first 4 matches have a cheater in each one….. so much for that ban hammer they spoke of a few days ago
English
#destiny2
-
Edited by I am kevin: 10/5/2026 11:01:39 AMYou’re on console, so however it’s prosible you’re run into cheaters it’s not that likely there aimbotibg etc. Don’t forget that Trials does have lobby balance incorporated. And with less end les ppl playing the lobby balance gets more and more constrained. This means that you will face often way better players then you use to. Because often the bottom and top end of players keep playing. This results into a worse experience for both ends. So don’t take it to personally you’re prbly just facing players who have honed there skill over the years and years of playing wich you don’t stand a chance against. It’s a unbelievable uphill battle. This system was implemented to suit the Avrg player. If you’re below of above the avrg player you’re out of luck now. Because those have left and you’re left with a system that constant tries to corse correct it self. Hope this helps.
-
There is a cheat that’s been going on for a while. I told Destiny about it every time I aim at certain people it puts my gun completely away. I have it on video. I don’t just not aim. My gun gets put away.