JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
10/4/2026 11:37:01 PM
8

Halloween masks

Could we be able to pull them from collections? Of course preferably with points.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I pulled a Rahool mask from collections, but it wont let me equip any of the mask ornaments that I've earned in previous FotL events... like the giant Ghost head, Archie ornament, paper-maché Riven head, etc :(

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    4 Replies
    • I think you need an actual FoL helmet item in order to put masks on it. Masks are essentially skins that you put on an armor piece, right? Wasn’t that the way it usually went? Visit grandma in tower > get specific helmet > do mission > earn points > unlock masks for helmet. So if you threw those actual armor pieces out (like most of us did, expecting there to be another FoL), you won’t be able to slot the masks onto them I could be wrong, but I think this is the issue you’re running into

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      2 Replies
      • They should all be turned into ornaments IMO

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • Oof 😬 Glad I held onto mine.

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        2 Replies
        • Edited by eliteg: 10/7/2026 9:01:23 PM
          1
          eliteg
          eliteg

          moar engrims / m17nerf - old

          I honestly will miss my chicken mask.. I thought I still had it.. I remember the first time I came to the tower and saw that.. hilarious to play PVP with... bring it back 😭 edit > oh wait it can be worn at power 300! go to [b]Collections > Flair > Masks[/b]

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • Oh that’s right, we won’t be getting new masks or cosmetics this Halloween. 😢 Maybe they’ll do a quip update and make the masks equip-able as ornaments.

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          1 Reply
          • If you unlocked them you can pull from collections

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            2 Replies
            • You can wear them, but they have zero power points

              Posting in language:

               

              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

              6 Replies
              You are not allowed to view this content.
              ;
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon