JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon is temporarily offline for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Xavion Rey: 10/4/2026 4:35:55 PM
6

SWORD TRACKING IS A MAJOR PROBLEM!!!

Can we please for the love of the game fix the sword tracking?! My sword just throws me all over the place and hardly ever hits what I’m aiming at. How can there be literally only one enemy in front of me, I go to swing at it and my sword is trying to hit some non-existent invisible enemy in back of me?! WTH Bungie?! 😡😡😡
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Or clip through the thing you're trying to cut... Or targeting the empty space between the larger bosses legs... Adjust hit and hurt box registry... Adjust Lunge distance and magnetism at super close proximity... Adjust Lunge at range to be more inline with proximity to target and movement and crosshair... Post...

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • Yeah agree that the melee whiffs can be detrimental to a run, had a few instances where my proc would not hit and I would either go through the enemy or just not hit the correct target, which would get me killed unintentionally. Same thing for pvp. I personally play on controller and since Bungie made 20 sensitivity available I've been playing on it since, which has made life a lot better for me but can cause unwanted targets to be hit. I main 20 sensitivity and .7 ads sensitivity and use ads aim to help with the extremely high speed of 20 sens, over the years I have adjusted to it and feels amazing. Playing games with lower sens nowadays after adjusting to higher sens has been frustrating sometimes, I hate slow turning speeds and if a game is too slow I just max the sens on every game for controller 😂

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Caps lock is also a problem......js...

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • It's a little wonky yes... Take a breath. That's my tip... I promise you it will help even if it sounds strange in explaining it that way. Slow down the tiniest bit, "A breath". You'll rubberband less to **** you don't want to. 😇👍💠

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      5 Replies
      • I love it when i throw my lightsaber at a big target and it prioritizes some red bar at the other side of the map

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        4 Replies
        • Just don’t use swords I (personally) find explosives much more entertaining

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon