JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/4/2026 5:36:31 AM
1

Plum Errors Caused by Battle Eye Anticheat Software

I've had it with Battle Eye's broken--blam!- software disconnecting me. I've done everything I can to fix this issue on my PC. I've adjusted my fibre router settings. I've adjusted Ethernet settings on my PC. I've uninstalled all malware and third party diagnostics software. And still, that useless German software keeps randomly having "Query Time Out Errors." None of the fixes suggested by Bungie and Battle Eye work, so therefore Battle Eye's software is -blam!-. Feel free to spam Battle Eye's support email address if you are having similar issues.
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Query Time Out means your BattlEye has trouble establishing or maintaining a connection to the server; could be due to your network settings, Firewall, ISP etc.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    5 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon