I'm playing comp and actually enjoying myself, it's a close match ... two good teams fighting it out, surprisingly balanced, and it comes down to my teammate not running away to protect his k/d, and what does he do? He runs way to protect his k/d ... thankfully, whatever system Bungie has in place said we "won", but that was definitely a loss. I got my armor, but he definitely lost us the game. As a man, how do you run away to lose the game? The zone was 99%captured, you could literally die on the zone and win, and you run away. I pity your father.
-
[quote] As a man, how do you run away to lose the game? The zone was 99%captured, you could literally die on the zone and win, and you run away. I pity your father.[/quote] How do you know it was a man? That's rather presumptuous of you
-
Blamming cowards. The only thing that tells me is how fragile of an ego they have. You don’t leave your fireteam behind. Being bad or inexperienced at the game is one thing, running away shows true colors. I bet they do that in their everyday life as well.
-
Lucky you got into a balanced lobby. I've been unlucky yesterday with teammates who couldn't play objective.
-
It happens a lot in trials as well... One minute, your teammates are right next to you, and then they get taken out on opposite ends of the map... I have never been good enough to take out all 3 opposing guardians, so when this happens, I haul -blam!- and try to make the clutch comeback, but whomp whomp...🤣
-
I've noticed similar in quickplay 6's ... you're in a firefight holding down a zone and the guardians with you quietly leave you to get overrun, guess that's why some players are finishing matches with kills and no deaths. 🤔
-
12 RepliesThat's the thing... They can hide cowardice behind the shiny beacon that is there k/d... All garbage people hide behind masks or objects to disguise their inner insecurities or flaws... K/D... over sized lift trucks... A blinding amount of cosmetics Going on and on about that one thing they did once ever... Pathetic sad individuals... Shallow in spirit and lacking substance... Cowardly... Ruled by fear... One trick ponies... And if this post is found offensive.... You know exactly who you are... Grow up... Rant... Post...
-
Or when they just leave when they think we’re gonna lose (we definitely were gonna lose)
-
Welcome to online gaming. Take a tiny baby hit and move on with you life like geeze