JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/4/2026 12:25:27 AM
1

And Out Fly the Wolves Quest Not Activating

I'm trying to get Gjallarhorn by going through the quest "And Out Fly the Wolves". I am unable to continue with this quest due to the fact that I cannot talk to Shaw Han in order to progress the quest for some reason. All he shows when I try to talk to him is the exotic quest: "The Heart's Depths" and The Final Shape Bonus Item: "Helios Strain". I do not own The Final Shape, nor do I have any quests linked to what Shaw Han is showing me. I have tried everything I can think of. I have exited and re-entered the game, tracked and launched the quest directly from the quest interface, fast travelled to Shaw Han's location instead of directly walking to him, abandoning the quest and re-acquiring it, exiting and leaving the game again, and redoing some of the previously mentioned known-to-work solutions. I also do not have the Arby quest. I don't know why I can't progress the quest, but I would appreciate it if I could get an answer or a solution that can fix this. Thank you for reading.
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hey there, you are not showing as owning the 30th Anniversary bundle - could you have picked this quest up during an open access period? If you definitely do own the pack can you try restoring your licenses? 'The Heart's Depths' is an Arbalest quest, if you wanted that.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon