Everybody is not friends in a game I've been forced to believe that since Calus Raid this has caused a lot of mistrust in Bungie's thinking on this topic, Fort Knight is what it is those who play it is dedicated to it, Bungie will not get the loyalty from their player so Bungie gives the farm away to them instead of concentrating on the veterans that walk away because of that reason I have a son that will never play Destiny even if it's free there is a list of clans and their list is sad now why? there's your reason.
[spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been updated with tags that are more appropriate.
Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English
#destiny2
-
I think your AI translator failed you.
-
I’ll have some of whatever it is that this guy’s on. Thanks. 🙏
-
That’s a really hard to understand post