JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
10/3/2026 7:46:53 PM
5

Community Discussion: One More Power Reset?

Yes, I'd like there to be a power reset for one or more reasons.

2

No, I would not like to see a power reset for one or more reasons.

23

So with the return of the Red War (Destiny 2's campaign from launch). I just thought what if we can have one more power reset to get the full experience again. I'm not sure how anyone else would feel about it. I'm not full sail on the idea my self, but I think there are some Guardians out there that would like to see a power reset. So this is a place for everyone to share their thoughts on the idea.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon