JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by TuxyDoh: 10/3/2026 4:07:20 PM
4

Casual Player suggesting some Casual Tweaks and Fixes

Greetings Guardians and Overseers! I thought to come here to suggest some simple ideas I had that can just make our beloved game that 1% sweeter or annoying tweaks I noticed in my own game I just wish to report. They are the following: [b]1.)[/b] Adding of the completions mark on fully bought out Subclasses (similar to how aspects and grenades etc. show it when you have bought all of them) to better track or see if there is a piece of a Subclass you are missing or if you have it in it's entirety. [b]2.)[/b] The kind removal of the "Forged Anew" quest that Saladin offers. I know most would ignore it or abandon it, but I just thought I'd throw it out there as a completionist. You physically can't complete on New Territories as the quest asks anymore, and makes it an unnecessary relic that can be removed in my opinion. [b]3.)[/b] The Removal of the Weekly Deepsight quests for a Raid IF you have all of the Red Border weapons for that Raid. Again, just an idea to clean up UI. No one has need of them once you have all the Red Border Weapons, and they do not drop Adept or special weapons upon re-completion, so another relic that can be discarded when complete in my opinion. [b]4.)[/b] PERSONAL TWEAK = I have, in my own game, seen that both my Nimbus vendor and Xur vendor icons pulse when looking at the maps of the Tower or Neomuna yet there is nothing I forgot to collect from either of them. In the case of Xur specifically, his icon still pulses even during the week for me when he is not there. I just wish to see if any other Guardians have this bug? [b]5.)[/b] Possible expansion of Glimmer and Enhancement Cores/Prisms and Shards to 900k/ 100 / 900 respectively or higher? Basically as high as the system can allow if it is something the Development team is willing to look at? [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been updated with tags that are more appropriate. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I think the game is too cluttered overall and we have way too many resources/currencies. I don’t think I’ll come back.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • My opinion lower the cap on all resources, make them more useful in crafting (some later version of a game), make people want to use them and have to go out and gather again. At least it's more engagement and purpose to some...

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Good suggestions, but even though they seem easy, they are low priority items... Having or not having them won't matter to most

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by THEREALLONEWOLFx: 10/3/2026 4:32:10 PM
    That is a known bug and will never be fixed about Nimbus and Xur icon constantly blinking! Even with the unvaulting of content "WE PAID FOR" comes back I still don't see Bungie fixing this issues... That's cool and all but, we need D3!

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon