JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment - Destiny 2

Look for Clans or seek new members.
Edited by TALK T0 M2 G00S2: 10/3/2026 3:17:05 PM
1

ARE YOU STILL WANDERING THE CYBERSPACE OF DESTINY2?

join

3

NO.

0

DONT PRESS 'NO'

0

[b]PRESS JOIN.[/b] https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Clan/Profile/5453490 [u][i][b]plz check the image url !![/b][/i][/u] [url=https://ibb.co/Xr8zy7x7]*Its just an image I made.[/url] JOIN FREELY. LEAVE FREELY. NEWBIES, VETERANS, LGBT.. [i]or something[/i] COME AND GO AS YOU PLEASE. WE ACCEPT ALL KINDS OF GUARDIANS. [spoiler][b]and i respect LGBT people and those into ALL B@@#D@@S@M preferences.[/b][/spoiler] just JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [quote]=========================== RAID BANNERS 50% OFF. VARIOUS BENEFITS JOIN OUR CLAN. YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN DESTINY 2 ANYWAY ===========================[/quote] if you love [u]kimchi[/u] or know what it is, [u]press it.[/u] [spoiler][b][u]멍멍이 환영.[/u][/b] 방장은 명예롭고 자랑스러운 한국인입니다 들어와주시면감사(들낙 가능) 저는 모든 B@dS!!!!@##M 취향 및 LGBT, 뉴비 고인물 모두 수용합니다 IF YOU PRESS IT, AND YOU MUST EAT KIMCHI WITHIN 24 HOURS. FAIL TO DO SO, AND YOU WILL BE MAKING KIMCHI ON THE NEXT HOLIDAY.[/spoiler] [b]DOG-EAST - I LOVE DOGGO[/b] [spoiler]I miss the old doggo, straight for a walk doggo Tail-waggin' soul doggo, fetchin' the ball doggo I hate the new doggo, bad mood doggo Couch-hoggin' doggo, won't touch his food doggo[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon