JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by TuxyDoh: 10/3/2026 4:07:35 PM
0

Vanguard Cipher - Drop requirement

Dear all, I joined destiny 2 again and having a blast. Now Im trying to farm gear and making a built but for this I need vanguard cipher. If Im going into a greatmaster strike with my friends all of them are getting some cipher at the end but not me. Are there any pre requisition to activate the drop or do I have just bad luck? Best Regards, Drumy [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been updated with tags that are more appropriate. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon