JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by sandokann1968: 10/3/2026 1:35:09 PM
1

My (us) Centipede error return after 4yrs

Sorry but i tried all the things in the assistence forum and more, i have a 1000 mega fibra wi fi modem, so is much stable, with a LAN connettion. (I repete, after 4 yrs that error and others return, im not the only player,i love this game and i wanna play that). I contact the other guardians player (ITALIAN like me) and the player who had a TIM connection (TIM is the most famous internet gestor in all italy) had the same problem... all error are returned. I hope you (all the support team) can do something. (Tim gestorn can't do Nothing, cause the problems are destiny update and gestion). Pls help me (us) , thank you #sincedayone❤️
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon