JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/3/2026 10:23:51 AM
2

accidental disable crosssave

I been playing destiny 2 on my psn account since forever but I recently got a new pc where I can play without worrying about online and stuff so I bought all the dlcs on steam then a few days ago I thought my characters were on steam saved so I thought it would be fine to disable cross save, it wasnt until I learn it didnt work like that and now im unable to play the dlc and my characters in one place since I got the characters on psn and not on steam.. is it possible to reverse the cross save time out? Im not looking to unbind any account I just want to go back before I disable cross save and 90 days is a bit too long
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there, Unfortunately the 90-day cooldown following deactivation of Cross Save or any Silver purchases cannot be removed, reduced, or circumvented. Please review our [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049498031-Destiny-2-Cross-Save-Guide]Cross Save Guide[/url] for more information.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • No, the cooldown is mandatory. Bungie made a point of putting the fact its unskippable (and in one no exceptions) in various places: [quote]If players disable their Cross Save for any reason they will have to wait out the 90-day lockout before they can enable Cross Save again. There are no exceptions to this policy.[/quote] https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049498031-Destiny-2-Cross-Save-Guide During setup you have to accept the cooldown as unskippable - https://i.imgur.com/WtgnUQl.png

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon