JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/3/2026 2:49:35 AM
1

Cannot unlink cross save for new steam account

I want to play destiny 2 on steam now that Sony keeps betraying trust, making dumb decisions, and I no longer want to support Playstation. currently my cross save is linked to a steam account that got hacked and deleted years ago, and to unlink cross save I need to authorize with that account, which I obviously cannot do. what am I supposed to do now? this account has been with me since D1 and is over 10 years old! I don't want to restart because of this and I do not want to keep giving Sony money... is there any fix for this?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon