-
2 RepliesAccording to Destiny tracker, 616 :0
-
I have 4 apparently. I remember none of them.
-
1 ReplyI think you might be the only one, good job bro!
-
I have 6
-
1 ReplyI have 2. Took me a while. I’m not good.
-
I got it with risk runner & a scout rifle years ago. Still don't know how I pulled it off lol
-
I have 2 Earned one with cerberus…the other team kept running straight at me Other one was me playing like a wuss with a scout on midtown…sat at the back for most of match
-
6 RepliesI have 486 we rans according to the in game tracker. I'd probably have way more but I mostly quit the game in 2020, only started playing a bit again with monument of triumph
-
2 RepliesI have a Wii U
-
Edited by ODSTrooper: 10/6/2026 6:11:42 PMI have 40 of them (45 if counting the same Iron Banner version of the medal called Iron Legend). It could likely have been a lot higher if I played more 6v6 Crucible. The only streak medal I've never gotten and likely now never will is rather the 'I Made This For You' (50 streak).
-
I’ve had plenty wee drams 🥃
-
1 ReplyDon't forget to look at your "Iron Legend" medals also. That's the same exact thing as "We Ran", but only attained during Iron Banner matches. I only have 8 "We Rans" and 7 "Iron Legends", even though I have way more regular Crucible matches played than Iron Banner matches. For some reason, I just always do much better during IB than regular Crucible. Don't ask me why. I did play against a guy one time that had over 750 "We Rans". I was like, "Holy sh!t!"
-
Edited by Eazy-E: 10/4/2026 7:53:22 AMCongrats
-
I ran so far away.
-
I’m proud of mine too lol
-
18 + 3 (IB). I was more surprised to find out I have 148 Ghost in the Night.
-
7 RepliesI have 2 I think, but I also don’t play PvP that much anymore due to my disability
-
2 RepliesIt's called a "we ran" because the players who have it ran away from their teammates in a firefight, ran away from capping a zone or picking up a spark ... all to protect their kd and get a little medal ... bet you didn't know that. 😏
-
1 ReplyI'm most proud of my Seventh Column medal 😃
-
I did ran away allot but dont have it 🤔🙃
-
4 RepliesLight.gg stated in the past that 27% of player can regularly get a we ran out of medals and 56% of PvP ppl have te medal. So I don’t know maybe less bragging…..
-
Y’all have PvP medals?
-
10 RepliesI'm perplexed please explain
-
One on this account.
-
I just looked because i was certain i had 0 (because i’m 💩 at pvp), but i surprisingly had 4. Have no idea how/when i was able to do that.