JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/3/2026 1:50:22 AM
1

Digital Rewards Not showing up

I claimed the digital reward this morning, however, I never received it.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello there, Thank you very much for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your digital rewards. We'd suggest verifying all of your characters and check your collections, to make sure the item(s) are not available. If you are still unable to find it/them, to help us look into this further, can you clarify which reward it was and where you received it from?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    3 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon