JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/3/2026 1:19:58 AM
1

Account Lost?

Hello, I am reaching out because I am hopping back onto Destiny 2 after several years. I have linked all my accounts and somehow none of the accounts I link say I have any characters associated with them. What is going and how can I get my stuff back. I know it's been at least 5 years maybe more but I didn't think I would lose my characters. Can I please get help on figuring out what is going on. I am currently trying to play the game on steam. Can I please get some help I don't want to lose all the progress I made, even if it's been several years?
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by EckyThump: 10/3/2026 1:29:51 AM
    Hey there, Bungie does not purge player data due to inactivity, and it is impossible to manually delete all of your characters. Did you used to play on Stadia by any chance? Or Battle.net?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon