JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment - Destiny 2

Look for Clans or seek new members.
10/3/2026 12:11:53 AM
0

Currently Looking For Vet/Exp Players | Winnower’s Fate is Recruiting!

We’re a new clan, however, that’s by design. With Bungie recently coming out and confirming that Destiny isn’t over, I felt a fresh clan was the right move. We’re accepting of everyone, despite backgrounds, -blam!-, etc. We’re here to have fun, make friends & take care of one another. Currently, I want Winnower’s Fate to be considered a large group of friends or possible a family. I’m looking for fun moments, great memories and so much more! I’m not looking for any toxicity, elitism, etc. We’re here for fun, that’s it. We’ll focus on both, PvE and PvP, we’ll just need the appropriate players for both. This will go for both Destiny and Destiny 2. (Also including a 3rd, if that’s in the cards) PvE Focus - Raids GM’s Dungeons Exotic Missions Exotic Catalysts Much More! PvP Focus - Trials Trials Help Iron Banner Iron Banner Help Competitive Competitive Help Crucible in General If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to message me! (Clan Discord will be optional, if people want it) https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=5452101
English
#Clans

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon