JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment - Destiny 2

Look for Clans or seek new members.
10/2/2026 10:15:48 PM
1

Still Need A Clan? Join Us!

Hello Guardian! We are a dedicated, friendly, helpful, fun and chill Clan who have veteran members since D1 like myself. Our Clan members are mainly from the Eastern and Central Time. We try our best to help with anything you need whether it's Raids, Dungeons, Missions or Quests. We accept all players regardless of platform and if you're a new, old or a returning player. We do have Discord but it's optional. If you have any questions or want to join us feel free to message me, I'll respond when I can. I hope to see you around Guardian.
English
#Clans

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • What’s the vibe like with yall, most the time I try these clans it’s very clickish and the friendships that already exist are impossible to become a part of lol

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon