Hi all! So I decided to make the switch over to pc and picked up the collection on steam but seem to be having issues with my dungeon keys. After setting up cross save I have access to everything but dungeons. I did have to make a character on steam before i was able to do the cross save and was curious could they have possibly linked to that instead of my main characters on the cross save system? If so would anyone know the fix? Thank you in advance!
-
Hey there, the keys count as in-game Eververse items and get tied to the Active Account at the time of purchase. That means they got tied to that Steam game profile, which then got made dormant due to cross-save. Please use the following form - mention what I've said above, that the keys are on a dormant account, and they should be moved to the Active one - https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049497351-Contact-Form-Missing-Eververse-Item-or-Add-On-Items
-
Fill in the form linked at the bottom of this page: https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049497351-Contact-Form-Missing-Eververse-Item-or-Add-On-Items Bungie will review the ticket during the week (Monday -> Friday) to determine eligibility and in most cases simply apply the missing items to the active account. If the dungeon keys are missing, then the reward passes will likely be missing too - so mention that.