We are a Clan of Older Players Aged 40 + looking to add a few more members.
We are looking for new members that like to do endgame content.
We encourage playing with other members and helping out when possible .
No requirements other than age.
We Raid
Dungeons
All Game Content.
Need help don’t be afraid to ask , there are members willing to help
Most clan discussion is on Bungie Companion App but we have Discord as well.
Mainly Eastern Time Zone. , but have members in other time zones as well.
If you have questions, feel free to ask .
English
#Clans
-
I'm definitely on the older side of 40+ 😄. Long-time Destiny player returning after a few years away. If Discord participation isn't required or treated like a second job, I'd be interested in joining — this sounds like a good fit.
-
Edited by J Liciaga: 10/3/2026 1:58:35 AMHi! I’m a 47 y/o dad and grandpa that loves Destiny. Started with D1 alpha way back when. Play daily. After a long break away due to some life crap I’m back and looking to get the most out of my play time. My last raid was the last wish when it was newish and have not played competitive pvp in ages. Looking forward to shaking the rust off. Hoping you guys have a spot for an ol’light in your group.
-
4 RepliesWhat is the clan name? Thanks