I played through Sundered Doctrine and the quest with a friend and he progressed to worm 8/9 but I am stuck on 7/9 for some reason I cannot pickup the 8th worm. My other characters do have the quest but I never started it on them, please please help and explain what is going on what do I really need to do, I really hope it's not progressing the quest on my other characters, is that truly the only way?
-
5 RepliesEdited by EckyThump: 10/2/2026 10:07:29 AMHey there, adding on to what GrumbleBeans has already said, if you've been sherpa'd through previously and collected worms you may not have had access to under normal circumstances, it sounds like you're just picking up duplicates rather than new worms not being registered. For example if you look at your Laboratory Inspector triumph progress in something like [url=https://bray.tech/2/4611686018452981924/2305843009271770030/triumphs/node/4011083713/2196753074/2009673092]Braytech[/url] (link to your stats provided), you can see you've picked up two duplicates. From what I understand, the worms are presented on the triumph as follows, Before 1st encounter: #1 Witness (Set 1 - 1st) - below the bridge near the start, #2 Hive (Set 2 - 1st) - while dropping down some platforms towards some mud after beating the two subjugators, #3 Guardian (Set 3 - 1st) - use an invisible platform in the '+' shaped room where you crawl through a waterfall. After 1st encounter: #4 Give (Set 1 - 2nd) - in the huge open chamber full of dread, #5 Grief (Set 2 - 2nd) - a little after the above section, after a drop into a room with two sloped edges, there is a ledge that lowers to reveal the room, #6 Knowledge (Set 3 - 2nd) - at the top of the spiked rolling ball section, After 2nd encounter: #7 Darkness (Set 1 - 3rd) - top right in the lens puzzle room. #8 Worm (Set 2 - 3rd) - after the Lockset boss, after the long drop down, it is to the left in a room with a dead worm in front of a massive gate, #9 Fleet (Set 3 - 3rd) - after the lens room in the room where you fight the Subjugator - descending ledge at the back wall. You are missing #5 and #9 on the triumph, so #5 and #9 above - apologies if the above is inaccurate it's about as accurate as I could tell. You might just have to do what I did to find the one I had missed, do all of them over again in turn until one registered (it was the 8th here for me).