JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by BNGHelp3: 10/2/2026 1:07:42 PM
2

Accidentally deactivated Cross-Save due to instruction confusion — Requesting 90-day cooldown removal

Hello Bungie Help Team, I am writing to request an urgent manual review of my Cross-Save status. My main characters were originally created and leveled on Epic Games. I wanted to link my Epic Games account to my PS5 to play my main characters there, while allowing a family member to use the Epic Games Store client on PC to play under a fresh Bungie ID. Due to complete confusion and misleading advice regarding how the linking process works, I deactivated Cross-Save entirely, thinking it was necessary to unlink and separate the platforms. Immediately after, my account was locked out by the unskippable 90-day cooldown. My main characters are now completely locked on Epic Games, and I cannot play them on my PS5. This was an honest mistake caused by confusing account settings UI. I am the sole owner of these accounts and I am not engaged in any account recoveries, buying, or selling. I just want to play my own characters on my console. Please review my account data and clear or reduce the 90-day Cross-Save deactivation penalty so I can re-enable the link to my PlayStation 5. Account details: Original Platform/Characters: Epic Games My current Bungie Name: Декстер Target PSN ID: dexter-wodpeker Thank you. [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been moved to the #Help forum where you can find answers and troubleshoot any Destiny in-game/bungie.net/companion app issues, courtesy of other helpful players and Mentors. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello there[url=https://tuxydoh.com/images/hi.gif],[/url] Unfortunately, this is functioning as intended and cannot be manually overridden. [quote] [b][u]What actions can limit my use of Cross Save?[/u][/b] The following actions will impact a player’s ability to enable or disable Cross Save: [b]❖Players who disable Cross Save cannot re-enable Cross Save until 90 days after it was disable [/b] ❖Players who purchase Silver cannot disable Cross Save until 90 days after the Silver was purchased ❖Players who perform a refund for purchased Silver cannot activate Cross Save until that Silver is re-purchased for that account ❖Players subject to a ban or restriction cannot activate Cross Save, or disable Cross Save if already active, until that ban or restriction has expired[/quote] [url=http://www.bungie.net/CrossSave]Source[/url]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Unfortunately it’s unskippable. You’re stuck with the 90 day wait.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon