JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
10/2/2026 3:36:39 AM
17

We don’t need to be unvaulting content and they should be put back in the DCV

Nobody liked any of the campaigns or destinations that were vaulted. People crying about it being vaulted are just sad because Bungie took away stuff that NOBODY was playing. Instead of unvaulting garbage content, they should be making new content and try to retcon the awful mess that was Year 1 and 2
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Great L take, congrats

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Wow you said that with your whole chest didn't you?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Bad bait mate. 0/8

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Ah yes, an account created after vaulting complaining about content they never even played. Bravo.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Dude your acct was made after Beyond Light came out. You werent around back then to know what was good or bad. Or what ppl liked to play. Sit down lil bro

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    10 Replies
    • We need the old campaigns to help bring new players in and have a clear path of character progression and story. We are also getting new content.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Edited by A Dangerous Sav: 10/3/2026 11:57:59 AM
      4
      A Dangerous Sav
      A Dangerous Sav

      OMG can’t believe I made it far - old

      Saying nobody liked that content and those destinations as if you speak for the entire community is extremely hilarious

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • [quote]Nobody liked any of the campaigns or destinations that were vaulted. People crying about it being vaulted are just sad because Bungie took away stuff that NOBODY was playing. Instead of unvaulting garbage content, they should be making new content and try to retcon the awful mess that was Year 1 and 2[/quote] Speak for yourself.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • You speak for hundreds of thousands of people? Very interesting. Stop whining snd be grateful that we’re even getting continued development for Destiny 2 at all, because we almost didn’t and Sony is known for sitting on IPs and letting them collect dust. We’re immensely lucky with this franchise right now and it’s astounding how few people actually realize that fact.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Edited by LeluDallas MultiPass: 10/4/2026 4:13:20 PM
      [quote]Nobody liked any of the campaigns or destinations that were vaulted. [/quote] How many times do I have to keep telling you folks to stop speaking for everyone else ? Seriously, I have absolutely no problem with you saying that *YOU* didnt like any of that content... but dont presume to speak for the entire community by saying "nobody" liked it. Forsaken was peak for me. I'm still obsessed with the Dreaming City & currently working on my last 2 secret triumphs. I would absolutely do any triumphs associated with the Tangled Shore if it returns. Also, Forsaken introduced Dungeons. I admit, I was a trash player back then. Never had a clan or a fireteam, never knew there were YouTube tutorials. I had no idea how to complete a Dungeon, let alone a Raid... Fast forward a few years after the SunSetting & now I'm sitting at over 700 Raid clears & hundreds of Sherpas. I wish I could go back & do all the raids I missed. I PAID FOR THEM & now they're gone. No one told me there would be an expiration date on my purchase, or that I needed to "get good" before they were removed. I understand that seasonal content was meant to be "seasonal" & replaced every few months, but the Campaigns, Raids, and Dungeons were never advertised as temporary. The sad part is that I actually agree with you, that Bungie needs to focus on new content (such as D3), but I would never try to deter them from putting back the stuff they took away... I will ABSOLUTELY play the old content if/when it is unvaulted. I'll get to finally experience the old Raids that were so intimidating to me before, and I will do my best to share whatever I learn with other players who are looking for guidance.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • You didn't like them. I personally liked a lot of the stuff and destinations that was vaulted.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      1 Reply
      • 2
        eliteg
        eliteg

        moar engrims / m17nerf - old

        I think its low effort for some immediate impact (playtime).. similar to how any software teams effort is judged worthy.. so they decided yep just do that it seems it wont cut into whatever is next on the PI sprint schedule... ...so in a sense its very nice of them to do that .....in a sense it further proves Bungie lied and does lie.. that you cannot trust what they say as their reason for doing things (sunset and unsunset, vault and unvault, economic changes will benefit you.. nah BS) I think Bungie was steered badly by their leadership (if your metric is continued success and customer loyalty and perception... if your metric is a few of us will make F-load of money probably by that metric they are pretty well off)... I am not convinced that the bad way of doing things has been cleared from Bungie... they have to prove it and that takes producing something and time.. we get to evaluate it 1st hand with how they do this unvaulting

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • Writing was on the Wall. “Sony” money making IP with a live-service-game. “Bungie” needed to un-vault old assets on “D2” because “Marathon” underperformed! (player count around 2,000 players vs D2 around 20,000+).

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • What's best for the game and new content is coming. 😇👍💠

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        1 Reply
        • First of all they did that to satisfy the streamers cause it is all about marketing but the streamers were playing it 24/7 cause it was just well created and fun to do then they started crying that they were bored of doing the same stuff over and over . They could have taken a break and play other games but no only destiny 2 so bungie listened to them and changed the whole game for them and now they promote that what is new and leave after a week or 2 . Wich proves that no-one wants to keep playing the new stuff , it gets boring really fast but the old stuff people litterally played 24/7 for years untill eventually they got bored of it aswell but at least people , especially streamers were playing for a long time before they got bored . Now they have their new content that they asked for and streamers say destiny 2 is dead . You just cannot make this up .

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • [quote]Who is bro[/quote]

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • I totally get your point but let's be honest here over the years I saw soo many comments about players stop playing because they removed content which they paid I don't really care to be honest it will better if they make new content instead but we need vaulted content back in the game to bring these players back and potentially new players again I saw soo many comments about this people simply refuse to try destiny because dcv soo I totally understand but I don't support this

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon