JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
10/1/2026 10:26:46 PM
1

Waking Tokens not leaving inventory, taking up quest space and can’t finish wishender quest.

I have the waking tokens stuck in my hunter inventory as part of the wish ender quest, but after I defeated the three bosses and tried to get wish ender it told me that I “required purified mementos.” I looked online and was told to pick up the quest from either Petra or the quest archive and cannot find it in either place (on all characters). I was also told that the memento would be on a different character, I checked on my titan, the character i originally completed the wish ender quest on and it wasn’t there. I already have the quest done and have wish ender but it seems like I cannot get these waking tokens out of my inventory no matter what I do. Does anyone have any idea how I can get rid of these? I could really use some help, I don’t want these tokens in my quests forever as I’m trying to finish all my quests. It is completely pointless since I already have the bow. If there is a way to get rid of them (that i haven’t already tried) please somebody let me know.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote]Does anyone have any idea how I can get rid of these?[/quote] You're stuck with them unless Bungie, with any future update, allows them to be dismantled. Its something that's been asked for years but they never did.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon