Hi Bungie,
I’ve been a Destiny player since 2014, and I’m also a deaf gamer. I really love this game. ❤️
I wanted to give some feedback about the current chat censorship/filter system. The censorship feels much more aggressive than before, and there are many normal, harmless words that are always censored when I try to communicate with my friends. For example, I can’t type words like “about” or “hive”, and there are many more words being blocked too.
As a deaf gamer, text chat is especially important to me because it is one of the main ways I communicate with other players. When normal everyday words are automatically censored, it makes communication much more difficult and frustrating.
Could you please review and improve the censorship system? It would be great if the filter could understand the context of a conversation instead of automatically blocking harmless words.
I hope this feedback can help make communication better for everyone, especially players -blam!- on text chat.
Thank you for listening to the community. ❤️
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.
7 Day Ban
7 Day Ban
30 Day Ban
Permanent Ban
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
close
Our policies have recently changed. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
Our policies have recently changed. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.