I started my account on ps5 years ago and recently switched to Xbox. I started playing again and bought a couple of expansions. After that it asked if I wanted to link accounts so I did. I have my ps5 characters and my new expansions, but I've lost my premium battlepass. And dungeon keys. Is there anyway to get them back or is it a lost cause. I understand expansions don't cross over which sucks, but my battlepass should. It seems a little unfair considering I bought it on xbox and now it's gone. Is there anyway I can get it back or is this just they way they do business.
English
#Help
-
1 ReplyDungeon Keys and Reward Passes are applied to the active account at the time of purchase and sign in, they are bound to the Destiny account not the platform. In your case, you bought it on Xbox, signed in on Xbox applying them to your Xbox Destiny account, and then subsequently enabled cross-save and set Playstation as your active profile. The Xbox account with the passes is now dormant. Your PSN is showing as having 2 Dungeon Keys active - Lightfall and Witch Queen, but no TFS Dungeon Key or Reward Passes. Fill in the form linked at the bottom of this page: https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049497351-Contact-Form-Missing-Eververse-Item-or-Add-On-Items Bungie will review the ticket during the week (Monday -> Friday) to determine eligibility and in most cases simply apply the missing items to the active account.