JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/1/2026 7:45:36 PM
1

Steam logs into the wrong Bungie profile despite Steam being linked to my original profile

I need help with an account/profile issue affecting Destiny 2 Cross Save. My original PlayStation Bungie profile contains my existing Destiny 2 characters, and that PlayStation account is the active Cross Save account. My Steam account is also shown as linked to this original Bungie profile. However, when I launch Destiny 2 on PC through Steam, I am being placed into a different Bungie profile with a different Bungie Name/number and a newly created character I am trying to access my existing PlayStation Destiny 2 characters on PC through Steam, not create a new character can anyone help me out I’ve been at this for hours now I really want to play
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by viiTactiiCZz: 10/1/2026 7:57:00 PM
    Then you are using multiple Steam accounts, either with different emails or you're using sub-accounts. Open the Steam client, click your avatar/name on the top right of the client and note the blue account name next to 'Account Details', open Bungie.net in a in-private/incognito/private browsing tab, then select Steam under the sign in section, and without using auto fill type in the account name from earlier + password. If its the account linked to your Bungie.net profile you'll be signed into the posting account but if its not then you'll be brought into another account (or to the sign up prompt). BNGHelp may respond shortly with your linked Steam ID for you to check against the one you have signed into your Steam client.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    10 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon