Chill veteran clan looking for friendly casual guardians
This is gonna be a genuine honest laid out description of what to expect from this clan and what I want to achieve, what to expect from my clan is somewhere you can call home, a friend that you can always have, I'm not just a clan leader, I want to be more then that, I'm not Here to boss you around,
I'm here to simply lead, lend advice and support with a helping hand, super casual guardians are wanted , for pve and pvp,
it doesn't matter the activity, when you are trying to build something it takes a team, I'm not in this by myself, I'm not going to make empty promises and promise you
all these things that others clan leaders probably promise so they can reach a number, nah I'm not doing that , I'm looking for life long friends , people that have my back , have each other's backs, if you are interested comment on this or message me, must be patient - clan is still in early stages, must be comfortable with discord and discord voice chat, so you must be friendly and social with others, what I want to achieve in this clan is happiness and peace. toxicity will not be tolerated, no bullying of any kind, no inappropriate names, joining discord is a must, if you don't want to be apart of discord you won't be eligible to join the clan , hope
to see you there.
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.
7 Day Ban
7 Day Ban
30 Day Ban
Permanent Ban
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
close
Our policies have recently changed. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
Our policies have recently changed. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.