Just recently got back into d2 with my mate played a couple of games with him helping him get some exotics and then took a break for two days and now when I log into destiny 2 it says I have been permanently banned
My Bungie user is Your Mother(timelost)
I would just like some knowledge to why I was banned
English
#Help
-
1 ReplyYou can appeal it via the form linked on this page: https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049024492-Contact-Form-Appeal-Ban-or-Restriction If the ban is not lifted within 4-6 weeks or you don't get a response asking for more information - you can safely assume your appeal was denied and the ban is staying in place. Further, they do not guarantee a response to any tickets and in most cases you will not get one - the ban reason will not be provided to you as the page above mentions. If the ticket is still open after the above time period it doesn't mean your appeal has been overlooked or hasn't been reviewed as Bungie keep tickets open as a way of catching repeat submissions which are not allowed.