JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by TuxyDoh: 10/1/2026 10:18:17 AM
1

Unlinking dilemma

Hello to anyone reading, firstly I completely understand the changes made to unlinking because of exploitation and such. I thought I would share my two cents just because. I adore this game a lot and have experienced most of it. I initially started on PlayStation and migrated to steam via cross save a few years back. Now on Xbox I was hoping to get back to my legacy guardians but unfortunately I have linked a secondary Xbox account some time ago that I never use. It's extremely deflating and unfortunate. I do still have access to the accounts in question if need be. It would mean the world to me for an unlink of this current Xbox account was made to my profile. I have so much time on this wonderful game and to have the ability to revisit my characters would be uplifting for my year. [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been updated with tags that are more appropriate. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I would support Bungie allowing each Bungie account to unlink a [b][u]single currently linked[/u][/b] platform account. They could set it so that only accounts linked before (for example) 1st Jan 2026 would be able to be unlinked. Using this would have an agreement checkbox stating that this single change is final and any subsequent complaining about it or asking for more on the forum would receive a minimum 1 month forum ban.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    3 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon