Hey,
I'm looking for a EU active clan that doesn't require me to socialise 24/7 and play all the time. I'm from Sweden so people with US-timezone is very hard for me to sync playtime with.
I got social anexity and I also play other games. I've played Destiny 2 for yeeears. Although I'm not a PRO. Feel like a n00b coming back. Forgot sooo much. And so much new! I've been in big active clans and done a lot of dungeons and raids before my social anexity became worse with Covid. It was fun, but I can't play if the requirements are high to be able to be in a clan right now. Want to chill. Learn. Enjoy. Not feel stressed out about getting kicked out.
I would love if the clan was more towards my age (33) and LGBTQ friendly. People that get/respects my mental health and my ADHD. But people usually do, but I just want to mention it.
I'm very transparent, honest and can speak freely and I need chill people to play with and be around. People has to have a little thicker skin. But I'm a true delulu goofball. Haha!
But I want to try coming back to playing Destiny 2 more, would be awesome. Maybe find some friends.
(I play Warlock, and the only thing I've played hehe)
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.
7 Day Ban
7 Day Ban
30 Day Ban
Permanent Ban
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
close
Our policies have recently changed. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
Our policies have recently changed. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.