JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/30/2026 11:27:41 PM
1

My crafted exotics are bugged.

Hello fellow guardians! 🥺I have run into an issue with the crafted weapons I have acquired over time. I have done the The vexcalibur quest when it was out and introduce, as well as some of Byrrowd dyad when it was out. I know for a fact my vexcalibur had all catalysts and intrinsics. My friend told be to delete the one I had. Which had the grave robber catalyst on it today. I deleted it and I cannot craft another vexcalibur with Grave robber now!? Any help or even someone from Bungie staff with answers or how to fix this please let me know
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon