Back when I first started playing Destiny 2 when Redwar was on the game. You got a chance to know each of the characters on this game zavala, Cayde, ikora, And even Amanda. New players need a chance to know each of the characters because that actually gives them an idea of the game and where it starts and all that stuff. Everything that was removed and vaulted on this game literally kept taking it further and further towards its grave. Admitting your mistakes and saying that you're going to put it back on the game may very well bring back a lot of people that left the game because they miss all that stuff I want to say. Thank you Bungie and I don't care how long it takes for you to get everything back on this game but please for the sake of the new players that don't even know where this came came from. Keep your word and bring all that stuff back because I'm very well. Probably going to delete my warlock Hunter and Titan just to do everything all over again that I miss more than anything on this game. You wanted to earn back the respect of the gamer community. Trust me when I say giving us all the stuff we loved back on this game is going to do just that. And I may get a lot of hate from this. But you know what? I started this game when red war was on the game and I loved everything. I did so much that I deleted my characters over 90 times just to start over now. Thanks to that engram that zavala gave you at the end. I have damn near every single gun gear on the game besides the raid ones lol this game needs to have the old content back because that is where the heart and soul of this game was and I still remember everything that was taken including Titan. My number one favorite place stuff always loved areas that were completely covered by water lol but once again I want to say thank you Bungie for realizing your mistake and saying that you're going to give us back everything that we loved about this game.
English
#destiny2
-
Lol sorry I said so much but that kind of shows you how much I loved the old content on this game. I actually still remember everything I did just because of how many times I started over on this game. I'm sure everybody knows Hawthorne in the tower. She used to give you one token every time you completed everything on the game and went to her.... I had 120 tokens that I had got from her one for each time I had deleted my character and started over lol