JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by TuxyDoh: 9/30/2026 10:13:56 PM
2

Wrong empty PSN account linked to my Steam account

Hi, I’m having an issue with the platform accounts linked to my Bungie profile. My main Steam account, which I use for Destiny 2 and where I own my DLCs and other purchases, is currently linked to an old PlayStation account that has 0 Destiny characters. My actual PlayStation account is a different one and contains my 3 Destiny characters, which are the characters I would like to use with Cross Save on my current Steam account. The problem is that Bungie now indicates that linked platform accounts cannot be unlinked or replaced, so I cannot remove the old unused PlayStation account and link my actual one instead. I am not looking to transfer purchases or move characters between accounts. I simply want to know whether there is any way to correct this old/incorrect PlayStation account association so that I can use my actual PSN account with my current Steam account. I would prefer not to post any account names or private information publicly, but I can provide the necessary details privately if a Bungie employee needs them for verification. Is there any support procedure or exception available for this situation? Thank you. [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been moved to the #Help forum where you can find answers and troubleshoot any Destiny in-game/bungie.net/companion app issues, courtesy of other helpful players and Mentors. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon