JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/30/2026 4:38:04 PM
1

Marionberry

This is getting really annoying now. I just spent 70 dollars on all the DLCs just so that I can’t play the game I spent money on. I’ve had Marionberry error for 3 days in a row now. I’ve tried everything including clearing cache, changing DNS, clearing alternate MAC address, unplugging my Xbox and router, reinstalling the game, and my NAT type is open, and the game worked on my phone hotspot. I’ve tried literally everything I can within my power to try to get this game to work and still nothing. The game worked fine until I was loading into a mission and my power cut out, and since then I cannot connect to the servers. But every other game on my console works fine, and my connection is good and so is my multiplayer connection.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello there, Thank you for reaching out to us. We understand you're facing a persistent Marionberry error code. We're sorry to hear of this, as we can imagine how this may have caused concern. While we realize you have tried extensive troubleshooting, you may wish to see if some of the additional steps, apart from adjusting NAT type, listed in our [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049496751-Advanced-Troubleshooting-UPnP-Port-Forwarding-and-NAT-Types]Advanced Troubleshooting guide[/url], help to resolve these occurrences of Marionberry.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon