Coming back for the first time since witch queen and am loving it but have no one to raid with. Would love to join an active clan I can experience the game with. I am a previous day 1 raider and pretty decent player I guess. I can carry my weight. Shoot me an invite please if your clan is active. Thank you.
English
#Clans
-
[MATRIX] is back! https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Clan/Profile/3140897 Join on link
-
WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE We are a relatively smaller clan/family with helpful, patient and supportive members and welcome players of all experience levels! We are very laid back and try to keep a fun environment for everyone! We have a discord server. We main PVE content but eventually we want to get both PVP and PVE members to become a more well-rounded clan! Our goal is to maintain a family-like vibe and have all members connected on a personal level. In our family, NO ONE is a NUMBER. No one is treated differently regardless of skill, level, experience, or whatever else. Overall, have fun! We do weekly/weekend raids and dungeons Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5Pnes8D Clan: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=5087860