JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/30/2026 3:58:54 AM
1

Already purchased on account

Hello to whom this may concern, I recently just started playing destiny 2 and noticed there was so many changes made since last time I played. That’s about when they first introduced (sun setting). But I noticed that I do not have the recluse in my vault anymore and shows I already have it in my account and I checked all my charecters and they also don’t have it. I also should note I ported my account from PS5 to Xbox Series X and wondering if that could be an issue? I am kind of pissed if I can’t get my weapons back because I definitely earned them and took literals weeks for some of them. Please someone help me and clarify the situation.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • You can only get it from the kiosk once to unlock it, once unlocked you just pull it from collections.. it has a fixed roll. You'll see multiple of them as its been reprised to have random rolls, but the fixed roll Recluse from Season of the Drifter should be on the first couple of pages.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon