JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment - Destiny 2

Look for Clans or seek new members.
Edited by chaos0720: 9/30/2026 12:26:12 AM
2

Looking For Friends

If there are any groups out there that could use an extra guardian or a medium size clan looking for expand, I'm trying to return to the game. I'm usually available in the evenings and on the weekends. Eastern Time Zone. I don't do anything PvP related. I wouldn't mind doing Gambit if we're actually trying to get some wins. Mostly into the PvE side of it. I love raids and dungeons. I love teaching where I can and helping people get through content. If a clan is going to reach out, I'd prefer one with an active discord. If I sound like I might be a good fit, just let me know. My discord is chaos0720
English
#Clans

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • 0
    [MATRIX] is back! https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Clan/Profile/3140897 Join on link

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Come check us out. Recently new clan. Founder: MrGunstreak. Would be good to have you join us. [quote]*Accepting Destiny Veterans and New Lights* We’re a new clan, however, that’s by design. With Bungie recently coming out and confirming that Destiny isn’t over, I felt a fresh clan was the right move. Mainly, we’ll be focused on Destiny 2 and whatever the future has to offer. HOWEVER, WE WILL STILL DO SOME OG DESTINY CONTENT! Currently, I want a clan that could be considered a large group of friends or possible a family. I’m looking for fun moments, great memories and so much more! I’m not looking for any toxicity, elitism, etc. We’re here for fun, that’s it. We’ll focus on both, PvE and PvP, we’ll just need the appropriate players for both. PvE Focus - Raids GM’s Dungeons Exotic Missions Exotic Catalysts Much More! PvP Focus - Trials Trials Help Iron Banner Iron Banner Help Competitive Competitive Help Crucible in General If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to message me! (Clan Discord will be optional, if people want it) https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=5452101[/quote]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon