JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/29/2026 5:28:10 PM
2

Disable cross play

I linked my playstation account (which was my original destiny 2 platform) to my steam account, however for some reason that steam account wouldn't let me verify my email so I had to delete it and create another steam account but even though that steam account doesn't exist anymore it is still linked to my bungie account and I can't authenticate it to disable cross save to change it. Please help...

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • You would have to work with steam support to see if that deleted account can be recovered. Otherwise, there is nothing to be done since it can’t be removed.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    6 Replies
    • I'm trying to get back into the game as I have missed playing it but this is making me just not want to bother as even if I can authenticate the deleted steam account connected to my bungie account I still will have to wait 90 days to get my characters back.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      1 Reply
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon