JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/29/2026 4:41:49 PM
2

Unlink without 90 days.

My main account is Xbox, which is linked to an old steam account I no longer use, I just bought every DLC on my main steam account and I don't want to wait 3 months to use the DLCs i just bought on the characters I've had for 10 years. There has got to be a way to circumvent the wait by verifying I am myself, because this is ridiculous for a game that no longer receives updates.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by Luiiby: 9/29/2026 5:17:56 PM
    I just added my old account to my steam family, so now if I swap to that acc I should have access to the DLCs I bought. Absurd. Edit: For some reason it doesn't work. Cool, just wasted money.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • We can no longer unlink accounts as of March 2025.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    7 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon