JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/27/2026 5:17:01 PM
1

Can we get an UI edit mode (like most MMORPGs) and can you PLEASE make these pop-ups smaller for triumphs?

It would be awesome if we could adjust how the UI is placed (ability/weapon bar, health bar, boss bar, Radar position, etc.) as well as if the darn way too big pop-up notifications for triumphs and co could be smaller. I don't need a pop-up the size of a mobile ad to cover 1/3 of my screen in crucible just because I completed some Iron Banner repeatable triumph for the title, causing me to lose focus on the darn crucible match I am playing in that very moment. Everything should be as small and neatly placed as the Orders pop-up. Small, easy to read still and most important of all, IN THE BOTTOM CORNER OF THE SCREEN OUT OF GU SIGHTS...

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon