JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/27/2026 12:08:23 AM
1

Unable to change clan culture or clear it

Unsure if this is the right topic to post this under but trying to update my Clan's about us section has been quite the headache. I can't clear it or replace it, I only get a error message saying to try again later and a number on the tail end of the error: (3). Is there any way I can get this fixed? The text I want to replace the old text with doesn't have anything offensive, and I have been trying to change it for several months and it never works.
English
#Help #BnetIssues

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there, Thanks for reaching out. Could you please go through the following steps and see if this helps? 1) Clear your browser cache. 2) Open Bungie.net in an incognito browser window. 3) Temporarily disable any adblockers you may have active. 4) Log in via the incognito window and attempt to change your clan information. If you still can't do so, please capture some screenshots and/or a brief video demonstrating the issue you experience. You can upload the visuals to a public hosting site, like YouTube or IMGUR, then post the link here so we can take a look.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon