JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/20/2026 12:27:03 PM
8

Sad but true. my eyes are open

True, many talk about cheaters in the game, mostly about PVP. But is used to be a small number of players. I finally realized after all the effort and hard work I put in to get good armor and weapons I am wasting my life away since I can't compete against cheaters unless I cheat too. Today a player with blue armor and 301 level had most kills at 40 and with unlimited special ammo and aim bot, made me finally realize I am wasting my time and life away playing this game due to all the cheating. Not to mention lag due to p2p style game and many many other glitches. Player was reported of course but it was an eye opener for sure. It was a great run. Six years, thousands of hours and dollars. Time to clear the vault and play less to have a happier life, play on guardians! But at your own risk!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon